Wednesday, August 02, 2006

Blogger Dispute

It seems that an anonymous blogger is upset over another anonymous blogger who is making various serious accusations about people in the Jewish community. Because there seem to be rumors about my involvement in this dispute, let me be clear: I have no position on the issue. I have repeatedly refused to lend my support to any party in this dispute and have deleted on multiple occasions comments to my blog related to this matter. Any claims to the contrary are incorrect, whether due to a misunderstanding or otherwise.

My only position on the accusations can be found here. And my general feeling about revealing an anonymous blogger's identity can be found here, although this case might be different.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More