Uniting the Jewish Community through Social Media
Sunday, September 13th 2009,24th Elul 5769
Sponsored by Nefesh B'Nefesh and WebAds.
- Monetizing your blog: Dos, Don’ts and Great Expectations.
- Networking for Money: Your Social Network has value.”Give and ye shall receive”.
- Defending Israel through Social Media Tools
- Fascinated with Facebook: How to use Facebook to promote yourself, your blog, your products and your services.
- Twittering for Bloggers: Everything you ever wanted to know, but were afraid to ask. From Intro to Expert.
- Be a Better Blogger - No one cares what you ate for lunch: How to write the compelling blog post to build readership.
Sadly, this year I will not be attending the convention in person. But you can meet me in person next Monday at my book launch in Midtown Manhattan: link.