International Conference on Jewish Medical Ethics
Torah in Motion, The Orthodox Union and Yeshiva University, invite you to The International Conference on Jewish Medical Ethics
August 20th to 23rd, 2009
At the foot of the Majestic Laurentian Peaks at the inspired mountain chateau Fairmont Tremblant, Quebec
- Rabbi Kenneth Brander - Dean, Yeshiva University Center for the Jewish Future. Advanced level of ordination in the field of medical ethics, in particular reproductive technology and Halakhah
- Rabbi Michael Broyde - Academic Director, Law and Religion Program, Emory University, Atlanta; Dayan Beit Din of America
- Dr. Beni Gesundheit - Hematology-Oncology; Jewish Philosophy Department, Hebrew University
- Dr. Cliff Librach - Director of the Create Fertility Centre; Associate Professor, Department of Obstetrics and Gynecology, University of Toronto
- Rabbi Dr. Avraham Steinberg - Director, Medical Ethics Unit, Shaare Zedek Medical Center, Jerusalem
- Rabbi Dr. Aaron E. Glatt - President / CEO at New Island Hospital, an Affiliate of North Shore Long Island Jewish Health System, Orthodox Union Scholar In Residence on Jewish Medical Ethics
We invite not only rabbis and medical doctors but also dentists, pharmacists, therapists, midwives, nurses, biologists, ethicists and interested laymen to join us at this important conference.
Information and Registration at www.torahinmotion.org/medical or 1-866-633-5770.
(Announce your simchah or Torah lectures by clicking on the button in the top right corner of Hirhurim. See here for readership statistics and here for instructions on buying an announcement.)