New Tradition: http://traditiononline.org/
- Editor's Note: Shall I Rejoice in the Second Month?
by Shalom Carmy
- Remembering the Six-Day War: Then and Now
- Renal Transplantation: Living Donors and Markets for Body Parts - Halakha in Concert with Halakhic Policy or Public Policy?
- A Rabbinic Exchange on the Gaza Disengagement, Part Two
Aharon Lichtenstein & Avraham Yisrael Sylvetsky
- Survey of Recent Halakhic Periodical Literature: Marriage of a Kohen and the Daughter of a Non-Jew
by J. David Bleich
- Into the Whirlwind: The Persistence of the Dialectic in the Works of Rabbi Joseph B. Soloveitchik
- Book Reviews
Jeffrey Saks, Deena Zimmerman
Alan J. Yuter, David Berger, Debby Koren
New Azure: http://azure.org.il/
- Baby Bust
- The Photograph: A Search for June 1967
YOSSI KLEIN HALEVI
- Going South
- Forever Engaged, Never Married,
to the Land of Israel
- The Quest for Self-Knowledge:
Where Philosophy Went Wrong
- The Midrash as Marriage Guide
- Can This Regime Be Saved?
Reviewed by MARLA BRAVERMAN
- Defending the S-Word
Reviewed by MICHLA POMERANCE
- The World’s Oldest Obsession
Reviewed by ALEXANDER H. JOFFE
- The Other J.C.
Reviewed by STEVEN F. HAYWARD
Cold War II, circumcision, etc.