Thursday, July 07, 2005

To Delete Or Not To Delete

It seems that someone put up an entry for me in Wikipedia. I certainly did not do it because it isn't my style and, no matter how many times it's been explained to me, I don't quite get how the whole Wiki thing works. Anyway, there is now a debate on whether or not to delete the entry.

As I told the Wiki-moderator (or whatever) with whom I spoke about this, I appreciate the recognition but don't really have an opinion on the subject. I understand why some would want to delete it, although I hope that it has nothing to do with my stance on Lubavitch messianism. I expect anyone partial to that subject to recuse himself from the debate.

UPDATE: The conclusion: "The result of the debate was delete. Dunc| 14:43, 10 July 2005 (UTC)"


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More