Monday, July 21, 2008

NbN 1st Intl Jblogger Con!

On August 20th, Nefesh B'Nefesh will be sponsoring the First International Jewish Bloggers Convention in Jerusalem that I will be attending -- "The Power of the JBlogosphere: Taking Jblogging to the next level". Jbloggers from all over the world will gather to celebrate their achievements, discuss their challenges and share secrets of the trade. I will be speaking on a panel about how to expand your readership and increase your influence, and I look forward to being able to meet other Jbloggers in person.

The convention will be webcast and you can register to attend in person or on the web here: link

Thanks to NbN, I will be traveling to Israel (for the first time in almost 10 years!) on NbN's August 18th aliyah flight. NbN will connect me with a family and I will be telling their aliyah story on this blog. If anyone has any specific ideas or questions they want me to discuss, please leave them in the comments section.

Kudos to Nefesh B'Nefesh and WebAds for sponsoring and arranging this event.

Stay tuned for more information.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More