Thursday, February 09, 2006

JIB Awards III

And the JIB award goes to...

Best Jewish Religion Blog: Hirhurim (first place)

Best Overall Blog: Hirhurim (third place)

Best Series: Hirhurim (third place)
I'd like to thank everyone who took the time to vote for this blog, Aussie Dave and the Jerusalem Post for hosting the awards, my parents for providing me such a wonderful education and example, my wife for putting up with me, my children's schools for not expelling them based on my writings, the good Lord for providing me with the strength and the ability to write this blog, all the wonderful commenters and e-mailers who keep this blog a discussion rather than a monologue (and properly spelled, more or less), my fellow bloggers who keep me on my toes, and, of course, the academy and the foreign press.

(And thanks to Jason Maoz of The Jewish Press for including Hirhurim in his current list of web favorites)


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More