Thursday, October 06, 2005

Honor Roll

Yet another Jewish newspaper doesn't include Hirhurim in its list of blogs.

The funny thing is that after a speech I gave a few weeks ago, an employee of the weekly -- who oddly took slight offense at a mention of the paper that was entirely neutral* -- implied that my blog is read there. But at least DovBear and Godol Hador weren't listed either.

On the other hand, Cross-Currents was. As were both Joseph and Marvin Schick, the latter's blog consisting mainly of his columns in The Jewish Week.


* In listing the reasons that I find writing a blog preferable to writing a column in a newspaper, I used that paper as an example. (If you want to know the reasons, you'll have to come and hear me speak sometime.)


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More