Wednesday, June 22, 2005

Course in Mussar

A new session of "The Course in Mussar" begins October 30, 2005. Registration is limited and now open.

The curriculum of The Course in Mussar focuses on cultivating some of the most important soul-traits, including patience, gratitude, generosity, equanimity, silence, trust and truth.

Here is what participants in previous sessions have said about their experience:

"This Mussar Course has been a wonderful development for me. My heart and soul are both more aware, and for this I am grateful!" – Y.W., New Jersey

"This work is truly food for my soul" – L.G., Marin, CA

"This process has been incredibly rich, far exceeding my expectations." – T.L., Seattle, WA

"The course is powerful and exactly what I need at this time in my life." – J.C., Winnipeg, MB

The Course in Mussar includes:

- weekly readings and personalized practice assignments
- regular participation in a small Mussar support group (va'ad), face-to-face if locally available, otherwise by telephone
- another student as a learning partner (chevruta)
- periodic interactive progress reports
- 2 thirty-minute personal one-on-one conversations and guidance with Alan Morinis or another experienced Mussar guide

See here for more details.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More