Friday, November 19, 2004

The Perils of Blogging

Dilbert aptly expresses the difficulty in blogging:

One of the downsides of writing a blog is that there are always people who know more, are smarter, think more clearly, are more articulate, and are more polished than the blogger. At least that is true in my case. So, when faced with contrary views, I have three options: admit defeat, defend myself, or model myself after my program director, who advised us and proclaimed himself to be "frequently wrong, but never in doubt" and ignore them. I choose the second path where ever possible.
I'd add that it is also difficult to come up with decent posts every day when you are busy and often preoccupied with more important things.

So I apologize to all readers whose time I have wasted with incorrect or boring posts.


Twitter Delicious Facebook Digg Favorites More